Today I’m going to show you a very cool nail sticker set from Born Pretty Store. They contacted me earlier to review some of their products and I choosed this one. The set contains 12 sheets, they comes in different styles like bows, hearts, crowns, bears, roses and various “gothic” patterns. The set costs $5.99 originally, but now it’s on sale, so you only have to pay $2.99. I think it’s a really good bargain!
I tried to collect all the pros and cons to give you a proper and true picture about this product. So lets see them!
- You get a lot of product for your money. The set contains 12 sheets so if you buy it full price ($5.99) 1 sheet costs only $0.50.
- The patterns are really good quality, they are really precise.
- You can choose from quite a lot of patterns, you can make a work/school appropriate manicure but also a gothic/rocker manicure, so it works for all occasions.
- It’s easy to use: after you have chosen the pattern, peel off of it, place it onto your nails, gently push it down for a couple of seconds and then use a topcoat.
- If you have curved nails the larger pattern will not stick perfectly, but this is a common problem with every kind of nail stickers.
- Some topcoats can dissolve the gold color, so you either have to apply the topcoat quickly or you have to choose a qood topcoat which will not dissolve the gold pigment.
So this will be my full review of the Born Pretty Store 3D Gold Nail Stickers. I really like it, and I would definitely repurchase it. I can’t wait to create more nailarts with this set!
Check it out the Born Pretty Store nail art section, there are thousands of amazing stuff there!
You can use the CSBQ10 code to get 10% off of your order. The shipping is free, even if you buy only one thing!